In this article, we will show you how to use Gcash (GCash) as a payment method for your next installment at the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
To pay your NBI installment using GCash:
1. Go to www.gcash.com and click on LOG IN to create an account.
2. Fill out the form and click CONTINUE
3. Enter your GCash PIN, retype it, then click ENTRY POINT .
4. Select GOV’T or LBC Express for payment option, then choose NBI as your location of service delivery, tick if you want to subscribe to a premium Gcash service, then select INSTALLMENT PLAN as your type of transaction.
5. Click CONTINUE to process the transaction. You will be redirected to the GCash website where you can view your GCASH BALANCE .
6. After that, go to any LBC branch and make a remittance to GCASH (GCash Account Number is listed at the back of your GCash).
Note: you can use the LBC Express kiosk, accredited agent locations and units for cash remittance services. You may also choose “Credit Card” as payment method from your Gcash account.
7. You can now track the status of your transaction by entering your GCash PIN at www.gcash.com .
8. When your remittance has been credited to GCASH then you will receive an SMS or email notification that will give you access to the NBI installment payment page.
9. Log-in to your Gcash account then click INSTALLMENT PLAN .
10. Specify the transaction amount, select a preferred payment date and click PAY NOW .
11. Enter GCASH PIN then tick CONFIRM TRANSACTION .
12. You will received a confirmation message from GCash that the installment plan payment has been successfully processed.
16. Print out the remittance advice or save it on your mobile phone for future reference.
17. Present the following to the NBI Cashier: GCash remittance advice with photo ID (for security purposes).
What’s New at Gcash?
What’s New at Gcash: LBC Express Partnership for GCash
Gcash, the leader in digital financial services, is pleased to announce the partnership with LBC Express which will allow users to make cashless transactions using their GCash Wallets.
Consumers can now use their GCash (virtual Visa) Card and pay for items at any of the thousands of LBC Express accredited agent locations.
What’s New at Gcash: GCASH FOR BUSINESS
Gcash is offering a new, better way for businesses to transact with customers. A user friendly solution through their GCash For Business account makes it easy for small business owners to accept payments anytime, anywhere .
What’s New at Gcash: GCASH ONLINE SHOPPING
Gcash and the biggest online shopping mall in the country, CashCashPinoy , makes online shopping easier and more secure today. Consumers can now buy items from CashCashPinoy, pay for it using GCash (virtual Visa) and have their purchases delivered straight to their doorstep.